SUZUKI TRADING CO.,LTD
We have been in lumber trading business with our theme “Woody Life” for48 years, importing wooden products from Sweden, Finland, Austria, theUS, Canada, etc and having stocks of these quality products in Japan aswell as Japan-made products, so that we can achieve prompt delivery tocustomers. We will keep promoting “Life with wood” from now on as a woodmaterial specialist from our own point of view to make the important spacehealthful and relaxing for people when they live, gather, learn and play.The idea is for communication with the warmth of natural materials thatare full of healthy aspects and looks.
- May 1946
- Seiji Suzuki started a wood-processing factory named Suzuki Lumber by his own in Engaru, Hokkaido.
- September 1973
- His son, Keith Suzuki engaged into Suzuki Lumber.
- Suzuki Lumber opened a lumber importing division in Sapporo.
- October 1974
- Keith Suzuki established Suzuki Trading Co., Ltd.in Sapporo from the lumber importing division of Suzuki Lumber.
- Company name
- Suzuki Trading Co., Ltd.
- Keith Suzuki
- Toshie Sotokawa
- October 1974
- 20,000,000 yen
- Wholesale Building material of wooden products Dimension structural lumber
- 4-9-1-25 Nishioka, Toyohiraku, Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
- Handling products
- Interior paneling, ceiling, moulding made of Pine, Spruce, Western Red Cedar, Hemlock, Sitka spruce, Japanese Cedar, Hinoki, Japanese Larch • Interior flooring made of Pine, Birch, Oak, Japanese Oak, Japanese Cedar, Hinoki • Exterior siding; paneling, bevel siding, channel siding, log cabin siding, eaves paneling made of Pine, Spruce, Western Red Cedar, Japanese Cedar, Japanese Larch • 2×4 Dimension structural lumber made of SPF